tvN Asia Get It Beauty On The Road returns to Malaysia for a brand-new season with a new Theme, new features and a new guest host
Attention all beauty enthusiasts! CJ ENM HK and Astro have teamed up again for the 3rd year to co-produce the new season of tvN Asia’s original beauty show Get It Beauty On The Road (走出韩妆教室) Malaysia, an adaptation from the No. 1 Korean beauty show, Get It Beauty (韩妆教室) featuring a new overall theme “Love Yourself” as we celebrate the precious love of oneself so we can feel confident and look amazing every day.
Season 3 will have a new feature – Better Girls Academy, inspired by Get It Beauty Better Girls School offering skincare and makeup classes by beauty celebs and experts on popular trends, featuring 8 local girls who are avid fans of Get It Beauty franchise and KOL’s in Malaysia. The Academy will be led by beloved actress and TV personality Kim Jung-Min as principal and Malaysian TV presenter, Nadiyah Shahab as Dean Mentor. The 2 hosts will be joined by popular Korean Artist & Winner of Astro’s Big Stage Han Byul as guest host and the Administrator of Better Girls Academy together with K-beauty creator, makeup artist and influencer Kim Ki-Soo. The 8 Better Girls will learn from our hosts all the latest K-beauty skills and secrets and take their beauty regimes & selfies to the next level!
For the first time, filming for the new season was done in both Korea and Malaysia due to the current pandemic and changing the format from 30 min episode to a shorter and more concise beauty info-tainment 7 mins mini-episodes (Diary) version. Viewers can look forward to learning all the makeup how-to’s, health & fitness, skin care, hair and travel tips in the new season.
Here’s what to expect this season:
- Hosts will reveal their secrets on how to restore skin’s radiance for rosy & healthy skin with just one step cleansing.
- Get introduced to new breakthrough innovations to clear deep-rooted dark spots in a matter of weeks without harming skin.
- Find out the latest trends of achieving beautiful moisturized hair using an advanced skincare ingredient – Hyaluron.
- Makeup tutorials using multi-functioning primer to achieve Dewy & Glowing skin while also while also introducing a 5 Step Flower Power Skincare routine which harnesses the power of flowers for your skin
- The season will end with a 4-Step Hair Care Routine to achieve healthy hair and scalp.
Get It Beauty On The Road in Malaysia is currently showing in October 2020 on Astro RIA (Ch.104) and Astro RIA HD (Ch.123) in Malaysia; and on tvN in Asia. The show will be presented in Korean, English and Bahasa Malaysia, and subtitled in English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Thai*.
Get It Beauty On The Road Malaysia is co-produced by CJ ENM HK and Astro, and will be broadcasted on tvN and Astro RIA. Special thanks to the sponsors & partners for their great support: Nivea, Dove Malaysia, Etude House, Mamonde & Ryo.