First off, who’s Sutapa?
If you’re in the marketing or advertising world and need to ask this, you seriously need to do your homework. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.
Sutapa led Leo Burnett Malaysia as Head of Strategy and Planning for more than 14 years. During her time, she helped shape some of the most beloved market-leading brands to fame and drove thought leadership within the communications network.
A celebrated award-winner in her field, she is now the General Manager for Strategic Communication and Branding at Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
But what exactly does she do?
Well to keep it simple, Sutapa has explored and designed several aspects of communication strategies while still being mindful of the big picture. Many say she is an institution by herself in the strategic planning ecosystem in Malaysia and is a rare breed of communication planners who are razor sharp business evangelists in disguise.
Sutapa’s workshop is specifically for strategy and brand planners who particularly want to polish their skills to seek distinctly smart solutions for the growth of the economy.
So who should attend this workshop?
- Professionals entrusted with the direction and vision for brand development and are tasked with achieving marketing and corporate goals
- Marketers who want to up their game and win with a strategic road map for their brands
- Strategy and brand planners who want to polish their skills to seek smart solution for the growth of the economy
- Communication executives at brand, creative, digital and media agencies
- C-Suite executives who have to advise and report to stakeholders on strategy, brand and communications
If I have you nodding your head at even one of the above, then you should seriously consider signing up for Sutapa’s workshop on Strategic Brand Planning by clicking here.
Date: 14 July 2020
Price: RM 1,650
HRDF Claimable: YES!